Sainsbury Putney (Werter road) festive foods made easy……
Don't want to spend all day in the kitchen at Christmas? Make the most of every precious moment of the festive season by letting us help you with the preparations. Browse our delicious selection for inspiration.
A little bit of planning will help your Christmas celebrations go without a hitch. So why not order your food in advance in Sainsbury Putney (werter road) and collect it before the big day. That way, you can have the perfect Christmas meal with exactly the food you want and none of the hassle of last minute shopping. Moreover we are offering you great food in much more cheaper price than other supermarkets.
5 Easy steps to ordering…
1. Order: Complete the order form inside the Christmas brochure and hand it to a colleague at the customer service desk by 15 December.
2. Reminder: You can choose to have a text message reminder sent to you the day before your order is ready to collect. Just tick the box on the order form.
3. Deposit: You will be asked to pay £10 deposit which will be credited to a deposit voucher, and you will be given an order reference number. Keep this voucher safe as you will need it to ensure your deposit is deducted from your final bill.
4. Collection: On the collection date you specified on the order form, visit the Sainsbury Putney store. Take your order reference number and the deposit voucher with you.
5. Payment: Take your order the checkout and give your deposit voucher to the cashier to get your £10 deposit deducted from the bill.
Amending your order: You can amend your order up until (and including) 15 December 2012.Hurry..!!! The service offer is ending soon.You can live well for less than you thought in Sainsbury's.